Monday, 25 June 2012

Visual Studio


Visual Studio

Check out the biographies page that has been set up here.  Members of the “Core” Visual Studio team were asked to submit their biographies to this site.  You can check out what I wrote here.  I think it’s cool that they have also decided to pull in our last blog entries into the space.  Though, once I saw that I thought… Why not just pull my biography description from an article on my blog so that I can update it without going through MSDN?  Maybe version 2.0?  I also now have what I consider an acceptable bio pic to post here. :)
Microsoft Visual Studio is a powerful IDE that ensures quality code throughout the entire application lifecycle, from design to deployment. Whether you’re developing applications for SharePoint, the web, Windows, Windows Phone, and beyond, Visual Studio is your ultimate all-in-one solution.

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio 

 

 Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment