Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

My current system is a Nikon D90 in an Ikelite Housing and an Ikelite DS161 strobe. My favourite lenses are a wide angle Sigma 10-20mm, a macro Nikkor 105mm and a versatile Nikkor 18-105mm. Depending on which lens I am using, I will fit a 8′ dome or a flat port in the housing. In specific ocasions I use a compact Canon G11 in a Canon housing. My first camera was an Olympus C5060 in an Olympus PT20 housing and a Epoque flash and I have to say that it performed nicely during many years.The Nikon D90 is a 12.3 megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera model announced by Nikon on August 27, 2008. It is a prosumer model that replaces the Nikon D80, fitting between the company's entry-level and professional DSLR models. Nikon gives the D90's Estimated Selling Price in the United States as US$899.95 for the body alone[2] and as $1299.99 with the Nikkor AF-S DX 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR, which by itself sells for $399.95.


Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

Nikon D90

No comments:

Post a Comment