Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Android Phones

Android Phones

TThe biography of Steve Jobs came out today, written by a guy named Walter Isaacson, who interviewed the man behind all the cool Apple products about 40 times for the book. One of the big bombshells contained in the pages is the fact that Jobs hated the Android phone, and actually called it "grand theft" of his iPhone. He said that "I will spend my last dying breath if I need to, and I will spend every penny of Apple's $40 billion in the bank, to right this wrong. I'm going to destroy Andoid because it's a stolen product.
The biography on the life of Steve Jobs is about to be released on Monday and is simply titled, “Steve Jobs.” The book is being written by Walter Isaacson and provides new insight on Jobs and not only his falling out with Google’s Eric Schmidt but the Android operating system Schmidt helped commission as an answer to Apple’s iOS.According to the book, to say Jobs was never happy with the idea of Android would be an understatement.

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

Android Phones

No comments:

Post a Comment