Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Michael Steven Bublé (play /ˈbuːbleɪ/; born 9 September 1975) is an Italian Canadian singer and actor. He has won several awards, including three Grammy Awards and multiple Juno Awards.His first album reached the top ten in Canada and the UK. He found a worldwide audience with his 2005 album It's Time, and his 2007 album Call Me Irresponsible which reached number one on the Canadian Albums Chart, the U.K. Albums Chart, the U.S. Billboard 200 albums chart, the Australian ARIA Albums Chart and several European charts. Bublé has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide.I am sorry to announce but once again Bubble Town is going on hiatus.  I am of course going to keep the site up as a reference site where old and new visitors can find the 411 on Richard Lee Jackson.   I do plan however that when there is new news on Richard to come back and post it here, but if for some reason I dont, you can always go to Richard's official web site to find the lastest news on him.  The link to the site is on my link page.
Thanks to all who have visited my site and sighned my guestbook.

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

Bubble Town

No comments:

Post a Comment