Dvr
TDVR veterinary and technical staff is available to perform or assist NIH
investigators with their surgical and radiographic needs as well as to
provide consultation in the design of research protocols. DVR provides
centralized facilities and services for aseptic experimental surgery and
radiology. Surgery capabilities include all species and minor
procedures or more complex procedures such as organ transplantation or
fetal surgery. Imaging capabilities include fluoroscopy and digital
radiography.Hey everyone. On February 15th, I noticed that some of my mediafire
links didn't work. I found out that my account had been suspended and
subsequently deleted because a company called Muso had filed an
erroneous complaint against three of my "Wanted Wednesday" files for
copyright infringement.Mediafire says there's
nothing they can do -- all my files are gone. I'm working on going back
through the 'download' posts and seeing what I still have on my
computer to put back up, but it'll be a long, tedious process
No comments:
Post a Comment