Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus America Inc. is in the ninth year of sponsoring a dynamic international photo competition that honors the world's most extraordinary microscope images of life science subjects. Entry deadline is September 30, 2012, and First Prize is the winner's choice of Olympus microscope or camera equipment valued at $5,000. Nine additional winners will also receive valuable prizes from Olympus, and many more will receive recognition as honorable mentions.The OM2000 was the last model in the OM series cameras. I purchased a kit version in December, 1997 from my local store. I no longer own the 35-70mm/3.5-4.8 lens which came with the camera because I tend to use my 35-70mm/3.5-4.5 lens more. I used to think that the OM2000 as a useful camera to take with me on trips. I note that in Gary Reese's lens tests the OM2000 obtained better results than the OM-1 because the OM2000 comes with a self-timer, that can be used to close down the aperture diaphragm to eliminate the lens vibration.

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera

Olympus Camera


No comments:

Post a Comment